RBA Explorer_Risk-Based Anti-Money Laundering Solution
Risk Explorer, built upon the idea of Risk-Based Approach(RBA), is a system to collect and maintain the risk assessment index, to output values of the index, and to monitor management performance of risk assessment results. It enables to meet regulations from domestic, international authorities.
It is able to effectively manage the index through monitoring risk indexes.
It is able to adjust the degree of danger for the risk assessment index.
Data can be managed quantitatively and qualitatively.
RBA Explorer Functions
RA Model Management
- Managing basic information on RA model, weight values for calculating risk scores, risk level information by RA results
ML/TF exposure risk management
- Managing and registering money laundering cases, risk factors, and risk indexes as a base for identification of exposure to risk.
ML/TF Control Activity Management
- Managing areas for control activities, risk levels of control risk (effect, possibility of occurrence), control activities and evaluation methods, classification of risk by following control activities, mapping information by service, and mapping information for control activity evaluation methods by department
ML/TF RA Result Management
- Checking exposure to risk results, effects of control activities and residual risks
- Setting and managing the goal to handle residual risks and checking performance of each branch against the goal
Internal Control Management
- Registering and managing internal control information such as educational outcomes after AML training, results of the site inspection, and etc.
- Inspecting risk for each branch by the Key Risk Indicator(KRI) about exposure to risk
- Managing the RA goal and checking the performance for each branch against the goal
- Checking and managing records on unattended control activities and improvement measures
Features & Strengths
- Specialized in Risk Based AML consulting and system implementation for the regulatory authority
- Experienced in consulting and system implementation for the regulatory authority and financial institutions
- Practical experience in the FIU National Money Laundering Risk Assessment implementation
- Experienced in the risk assessment system that satisfies the international standard such as FATF
One Stop Solution
- One stop solution that allows consistent and flawless work performance from consulting to system implementation
- Solution that enables effective reporting to FIU by deducing and assessing risk factors based on the core/non-core banking system, AML system, and internal control system
- Having the KRI index pool from varied financial industries such as banking, securities, insurance, and etc.
- Having the risk assessment system that satisfies the international standard such as FATF
- Easy application of the consulting standardization/informatization to the solution’s risk assessment model and index
RBA Reporting Process
The standard risk assessment process for a company is consisted of the identification of risk, risk analysis, assessment model, risk control, risk assessment, monitoring, and reporting the risk, with application of the RBA process guidelines for AML/CFT.
Satisfying legal regulations and improving international creditworthiness
- Proactive response to recommendations from international institutions such as FATF, APG, etc.
- Active coping with the changes to the financial authority’s regulations
Building a solid foundation for advancement of the profit structure
- Maximizing work efficiency and providing practical improvement measures
Effective coping with reporting to and monitoring from the financial authority
- Timely reflecting policy matters from supervisory authorities such as FIU, FSS, and so on
- Establishing consistent systems for the risk assessment and reporting